SuperWebs are based in Castle Douglas, south west Scotland. The company was founded in March 2000 and is run by Robert and Melinda Kennedy. These years have been well spent, with customer relations, advanced technical ability, detailed market research, fine-tuned marketing and attentive project monitoring securing the success of more than 100 UK businesses on the Internet.
SuperWebs go beyond just designing websites, we specialise in creating web based business solutions. This means that we work with you to create a whole package that allows your business to prosper long-term from the Internet.
SuperWebs also owns, develops and supports SuperControl, a leading online booking system for holiday rentals websites.
Skills and experience
We do nearly all of our design and marketing work in-house, and occasionally draw on specialist skills from other professionals. We are only too aware of how fast things can change in our business and have a comprehensive programme of skills training to ensure our skills are up to date.
We are a small, friendly company - when you call, a real person that can help answers the phone!
We aim to provide the following to our clients:
- Affordable pricing - we will not over charge or over complicate our services.
- Long-term goals - our commitment to you is for the long-term success of your website, not for our short term financial gain.
- Ongoing support - we constantly monitor the performance of your website and offer advice when appropriate.
Web Forum Code of Practice
SuperWebs is a founder member of the Dumfries and Galloway Web Developers Forum. As members we must follow the Forum's strict code of practice that includes guidelines on:
- Our quality of service
- Full disclosure of our services
- Fair and reasonable rates
- How we deal with confidential information
- Ethical advertising and promotional practices
This code of conduct is available to any one interested; contact us for more information.