Website Usability is about how easy it is to use your website - if it's good, a visitors is more likely to convert into sales. If it's poor, they'll never come back and have nothing good to say about it.
What is website Usability?
Our online marketing skills bring visitors to your site and our usability skills keep them there!
Website usability is about how easy it is for your potential clients to use your website? It's simple, if visitors to your site cannot find what they are looking for, quickly and easily, they will leave. However, if the user experience is a good one, they will return frequently and tell their friends.
Easy, Clear and Smooth are all words that are paramount in our minds when developing the usability of your website.
Integrating usability into your website begins before the design stage and we use our knowledge and experience to ensure optimum user experience.
Why should I be interested in website usability?
All research into usability shows that sites that are easier to use perform better in terms of: holding users for longer, selling more, gaining more frequent visits and reinforcing the reputation of the company.
Benefits for Users:
- They will spend less time learning the system and are more likely to achieve their goals
- They have a satisfying experience, increasing the likelihood of future use and recommendation to others
- They'll develop trust and use the system with greater confidence
- They return to use the website again
Benefits for Companies:
- Reduced development time and lower development cost due to fewer usability related revisions late in the project lifecycle. Usability saves you money and helps you get a higher quality product to market in less time
- E-commerce websites built with usability principles in mind have increased sales and win a competitive advantage over more difficult to use sites
- Greater numbers of retained, loyal customers
- Increased return on your investment
- Reinforced brand image
Contact us for more information.
SuperWebs are members of the Usability Professionals Association